Voilà Hotel Bagatelle
7 - 8 February 2023
Social media advertising is becoming an indispensable part
of the modern marketing landscape.
The most sophisticated organizations use paid social—
including Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Instagram ads—
to drive business objectives at every stage of the customer journey.
This Advanced Social Media Masterclass
will give marketers the knowledge and skills they need
to use these tools most effectively.
This course will also help give organization competitive edge,
and help your marketing efforts become
more efficient, cost-effective and integrated.
• The Social Advertising Landscape
• Introduction to Social Advertising
• Using Advertising Strategies to Achieve Organizational Goals
• Setting the Stage for a Successful Social Media Ad Campaign
• What a Successful Brand and Conversion Campaign Looks Like
• Best Practices for Setting Ad Campaign Goals and Determining Parameters for Success
• The Ad Journey - Optimizing Your Organization, Budget, Landing Pages, and Campaign Tracking
• Take Your Learning Deeper: Additional Resources
• Best Practices for Using Search and Social Advertising Together
• Advanced Best Practices for Targeting Social Advertisements
• Strategic Selection and Application of Buyer Personas
• Advanced Targeting Strategies for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Advanced Use of Remarketing and Lookalike Audiences
• Creating and Iterating on Social Ads
• Optimizing Visual Assets for Engagement
• Taking Ad Copy to the Next Level
• Pro Tips for Mastering Facebook’s Ads Manager
• Best Practices for Building and Testing Social Ads
• Bidding and Buying Social Ads
• Tactical Budgeting and Optimizing Efficiency Metrics
• A Quick Introduction to Calculating Manual Bid Amounts
• Tactics for Optimizing Social Video for Brand Engagement
• Advanced Strategies for Winning Facebook Bidding Auctions
• Driving Optimal ROI through Ad Analysis and Iteration
• Tracking the Impact and ROI of your Social Ads
• Measuring Engagement and Impact of Ad Campaigns
• Using Data to Grow Future Campaign Success
• Understanding the Role of Social in the Sales Cycle
• How Sales and Marketing Function as a Team in Social Selling
• How Does Sales Support Marketing?
• Social Media Listening and Monitoring
• Social Media as Part of the Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy
• Case studies, templates and exercises will be applied to
Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Use social media tools confidently to grow their business
- Develop confidence in using social media as part of their marketing strategy
- Build audience relationships via social media that strengthen brand and reputation
- Create engaging content for audiences pay attention to and share with others
Interactive and participatory, including presentations and facilitation by the trainer, group exercises, roundtable discussions, video clips, case studies and debriefing. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics.
The emphasis will be on the practical application of the topics and, as a result, participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence
to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Digital Marketers and digital marketing teams or agencies with experience
in digital and social media marketing who need to
take their social media marketing to the next level.
Suitable for B2C and B2B marketing.
This workshop will be facilitated by Irma Karsten,
a renowned social media marketer with solid experience in social media marketing.
Irma is a Google certified trainer and mentor.
She provides training to big companies in the UK.
She is a Digital Strategist and Specialist Trainer
and has a vast understanding and successful
track-record in all aspects of marketing,
but particularly loves all things social media.
Her training sessions are very practical
and interactive and invaluable
for social media marketers.
FEES AND REFUND
Rs 20,000 per participant.
Course is MQA approved and company sponsored participants
can get a refund up to 75% from HRDC.
Fees include lunch and tea breaks for both days.